• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NIGHTFORCE NX8 C639 2.5-20x50 .25 MOA/ MOAR-CF2 Reticle

rlp10ml

Original owner, bought brand new by me... Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50 .25 MOA w/ Illuminated Red/Green MOAR-CF2 reticle. The scope is in perfect, like new condition with no marks or scratches or any issues whatsoever. Everything shown in the pics is included, all factory manuals, tools and NF decals, the Tenebraex Covers, NF cleaning spud. Also included is a NF #V171 3" Sunshade as well as a Scopecoat XP-6 neoprene cover. I will take $1450.00 shipped Priority TYD in the CONUS. Payment by USPS Money Order or Check (with time to clear). Any question or concerns, please shoot me a PM. Cross-Posted on other Forums as well. Thank you.......

Last edited:
**** lol I have been watching these classifieds everyday for weeks waiting for a good deal on a NX8 and of course the one day I don't check it. Well played sir, enjoy the scope!

I'll add myself to the "looking for list" as well... dam weekend activities get in the way!

Nice to finally see a SFP model listed.