• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NIGHTFORCE G7 5.5-22x50

Farmerbrown32

3A93D8FD-5F72-4683-807F-3F9C8F32B017.jpeg
0F8612CB-BC66-41CA-8964-27AEA59EFF1B.jpeg
4B7CC172-B521-4EDD-868D-A0D25DAA0CB3.jpeg
i have a like new nightforce g7 5.5-22x50 i am looking to trade. Has the high speed turrets and zero stop and the illuminated reticle. Has the G7 reticle and i would like to trade it for the same thing with the npr1 reticle so it is the same as my other nf scopes. Or maybe trade towards a enhanced atacr with the moart reticle. Mainly looking to trade but may sell for the right price. Am always looking for new barrels for my desert tech also. It is in like new condition with original box and paperwork. Has the good tenabrex lens covers to. Pm me with what you have.

Yes I know what you have. Would like more detail pictures. Lighted reticle, all sides, lenses

View attachment 137867 View attachment 137865 View attachment 137866 i have a like new nightforce g7 5.5-22x50 i am looking to trade. Has the high speed turrets and zero stop and the illuminated reticle. Has the G7 reticle and i would like to trade it for the same thing with the npr1 reticle so it is the same as my other nf scopes. Or maybe trade towards a enhanced atacr with the moart reticle. Mainly looking to trade but may sell for the right price. Am always looking for new barrels for my desert tech also. It is in like new condition with original box and paperwork. Has the good tenabrex lens covers to. Pm me with what you have.
View attachment 137867 View attachment 137865 View attachment 137866 i have a like new nightforce g7 5.5-22x50 i am looking to trade. Has the high speed turrets and zero stop and the illuminated reticle. Has the G7 reticle and i would like to trade it for the same thing with the npr1 reticle so it is the same as my other nf scopes. Or maybe trade towards a enhanced atacr with the moart reticle. Mainly looking to trade but may sell for the right price. Am always looking for new barrels for my desert tech also. It is in like new condition with original box and paperwork. Has the good tenabrex lens covers to. Pm me with what you have.
Pm sent. Thanks much