• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce for trade

ogallala_1

lightbulbAlright guys here it is i have a Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x56 npr2 lighted reticle with zero stop I need to part with. I would like to trade for a Mark IV leupold or some such scope. I would do trade for two of equal value or trade for one with some cash. What i am really looking for is two scopes for one trade or a rifle scope combo tradde so pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Would like to get this deal put together in the next week so send fast please. have pics cant figure out how too post.

John

Last edited:
lightbulbAlright guys here it is i have a Nightforce nxs 5.5-22x56 npr1 lighted reticle with zero stop I need to part with. I would like to trade for a Mark IV leupold or some such scope. I would do trade for two of equal value or trade for one with some cash. What i am really looking for is two scopes for one trade or a rifle scope combo tradde so pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Would like to get this deal put together in the next week so send fast please.

John

What kind of rifle are you interested in?

i have a zeiss conquest 6.5-20 (50mm)... It has the target turrets on it and has not been used much. if interested in this scope let me know.

Recent Posts