• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Nightforce 5.5-22x56 MLR demo mint condition $1259

Don - In Idaho

As new with box and instruction books, wrench, rubber dust cover. No ring marks that I can see. Mounted once in Burris Xtreme rings (Aluminum).

The MLR is the leaset obtrusive long range reticle offered by Nightforce. Slightly finer spacing than the NP-R2. Calibration at 22x is 1/2 mil but you can easily calibrate it to MOA if desired.

$1259 shipped + 2 extra free batteries. 2% discount if paying by USPS money order - PayPal OK.

I'll take it. Mail sent to your address in your profile and a PM on the way. Assuming you and Rik don't deal.

WL

Sorry guys, haven't been to the web site for a while. You might notice that this was posted over a year ago 1/21/06? Anyway, the scope is long gone but I do have a used on with the NPR1 reticle for sale, $1299 shipped to lower 48, add 2.6% for PayPal or Credit cards. Going to offer it to those of you who posted below in order of your posts (Rick, will call you tomorrow). Best bet is to email me directly rather than posting a private message. optics@REMOVE_THISpobox.com