• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

NICE 1970s Savage 444 Deluxe Over Under 12ga Italian FABBRICA 28" Classy Shotgun

muskieman223

Selling my very nice FABBRICA Italian Savage 444 Deluxe 28" Mod/FULL with ejectors and vent rib, very pretty shotgun with minor usage marks. Pretty rare find for a SAVAGE collector. This shotgun is very light and shoulders and swings great, killed a lot of doves with this gun.

Asking 750 shipped, offers obviously considered and trades also considered.

It will ship fully insured with signature confirmation from myself to your FFL.

1TNDQkG.jpg

HpkIRwj.jpg

YMb7qCB.jpg

8vwRO8j.jpg

b5AqNDI.jpg

I had one just like it in the 70s during my Air Force days. Got me thinking on this one

trust me I am thinkin I have a couple builds going on right now. I see that you are in W. Va I hunt just outside of Hundred W. Va great spot.

Beautiful shotgun, no doubt. I catch myself looking at this post a couple times a day. Although there is always room for more, I haven't convinced myself I need another. Yet...

Wow that is sweet! I've got a pretty rare Savage O/U set- made by Valmet. Came with a 20ga double and 12ga double barrel. I slay the crap outta ditch pigeons with it! Very nice!

I love mine and will never part with it- they are awesome shooters.