• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED trade a nice over/under shotgun for a scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have a very nice hardly shot franchi intsinct sporting 12 ga that i bought for sporting clays competition that i never shoot,and am willing to trade even up for a nice long range scope.gun is for sale for 1200.00 shipped,and i'm looking for a equally valued scope for a long range steel gun build.let me know what you have.i could also do a trade for a slightly less valued scope and cash

I have a Burris Xtreme Tactical 3-12x56 w/illuminated reticle I would trade. I just don't use it, went with a lighter scope for my hunting rifle. Also, can I get some pics?

I appreciate the offer but i need more magnification than 12x.looking for 24x or more.22x if its a nightforce.looking for a 1200.00 scope for trade or slightly less valuable scope and cash

Gonna trade the franchi in at a local store on a nightforce if no one here wants it.now is the time to grab a really nice sporting gun for hundreds less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts