• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NF ATACR Enhanced (SFP) 5-25x56 MOAR-T (Model C555)

6point5x284

WTS Nightforce ATACR Enhanced (updated SFP model) 5-25x56 MOAR-T (Model C555). Scope is in great condition, and has been on top of the Rbros .300 Win Mag in my signature as my ELR and Long Range Hunting rifle. It has been on my rifle for 3 seasons, but only carried one season due to surgery one season, and me bow hunting the other. Scope has performed flawlessly. Scope comes with everything included in the factory box (minus one NF sticker). Throw lever and windage cap also in box (currently running the beauty ring and windage exposed). Warranty is in my name, but is transferable. There are FAINT ring discolorations in certain light. They can not be felt with your fingernail or finger, but there is a shiny spot where the rings were in certain light. Windage knob has one small portion with paint rub from being in scabbard pack. I tried to best capture it in a picture below. Scope was sitting in NF UL rings torqued to 15 in/lbs. Will ship insured to your door for $2,400 OBO. First "I'll take it" wins. Listed on multiple sights. PM for any questions, photo requests, etc... If in JBLM area, can meet in person for inspection/payment. PayPal preferred (F&F OK), check OK but will not ship until clears.

IMG_7603.jpg IMG_7604.jpg IMG_7606.jpg IMG_7605.jpg

PMs replied too. Not interested in trades at this time. Price drop, $2,300 OBO.