• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or trade 5-25x56 atacr enhanced sfp moar

Jordanv1

ATACR in great shape, scope is currently mounted on my 28 nosler with 109 rounds down the tube. I have everything that comes with the scope including box. I love the scope but looking for something a little lighter. Scope will come with nightforce ultralight titanium rings in medium height. Scope is in great shape but does have a mark on the windage cap. Other than that scope is in great shape. Asking 2200 obo.

I'd trade for a scope of similar quality/power with MOA adjustments and MOA reticle in 30mm.
PM me for more pictures

Attachments

• 92FD2B5D-C5EF-4DBB-B29E-911914CD61FD.jpeg
    92FD2B5D-C5EF-4DBB-B29E-911914CD61FD.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 140
  • DF9270B3-D73E-4850-B1F6-04722A3F25C0.jpeg
    DF9270B3-D73E-4850-B1F6-04722A3F25C0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
Not looking to trade for other NF optics currently. Any X5s, March or similar out there?

Jordanv1, I have a Swarovski Z5 5x25x52-L I could trade and give you some boot. $$. Very clean. Not sure what they call the reticle, but it has fine x hairs, and lower wire has 5 progessivly wider horizontal wires with hashes( crosses?)) for windage. On the box are the letters "BRX" and I'm guessing that's the reticle. The box says L, but the scope has a P after 5x25x52. Do not know why and first time I noticed it.
I didn't see what your ATACR reticle has.
Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like to continue talks. Charles

Jordanv1, I have a Swarovski Z5 5x25x52-L I could trade and give you some boot. $$. Very clean. Not sure what they call the reticle, but it has fine x hairs, and lower wire has 5 progessivly wider horizontal wires with hashes( crosses?)) for windage. On the box are the letters "BRX" and I'm guessing that's the reticle. The box says L, but the scope has a P after 5x25x52. Do not know why and first time I noticed it.
I didn't see what your ATACR reticle has.
Please email me at [email protected] if you'd like to continue talks. Charles

Appreciate the offer Charles, looking for a 30mm tube with turrets and a good amount adjustments.

Looking for 18-25 power range! Let me know what you have!

Bummer. But I understand. Hummm, I just went back in the rat hole...found three you could be interested in. All 30s. Turrets. Start with Luepold6.5x20x50, VX111, duplex. Then a Burris Black diamond 8x32x50, mil dot. Last is a SightronS11SS 6x24x50, also mil dot. The Burris has some dull marks about the obj. bell, very slight ring marks. No marks on others. I know these aren't in the price range of your NF, and I haven't heard you say what you want to do with the lighter scope. Also, I like the rifle you have the ATACR on! What cal.?

Bummer. But I understand. Hummm, I just went back in the rat hole...found three you could be interested in. All 30s. Turrets. Start with Luepold6.5x20x50, VX111, duplex. Then a Burris Black diamond 8x32x50, mil dot. Last is a SightronS11SS 6x24x50, also mil dot. The Burris has some dull marks about the obj. bell, very slight ring marks. No marks on others. I know these aren't in the price range of your NF, and I haven't heard you say what you want to do with the lighter scope. Also, I like the rifle you have the ATACR on! What cal.?

Appreciate the offers but looking for one scope of similar quality to just swap out for the atacr. The rifle is a 28 Nosler built around the 195 Berger's.

I understand. Don't like it, but understand. LOL. I have 2 ATACRs and several NF scopes. Love them and have too many others to get shed of. Honestly, once you went NF, it will be hard, read costly, to do better, or even equal. Just a note about the Sightron. It is a fine scope and has what I'd call large mildots. That one , plus some of my green, could be good for your 28 Nosler. :cool:

I understand. Don't like it, but understand. LOL. I have 2 ATACRs and several NF scopes. Love them and have too many others to get shed of. Honestly, once you went NF, it will be hard, read costly, to do better, or even equal. Just a note about the Sightron. It is a fine scope and has what I'd call large mildots. That one , plus some of my green, could be good for your 28 Nosler. :cool:
Prefer to trade straight or sell outright thanks though.