newbie scope questions

Hello FEENIX. Burris Signature Zee rings are a tip top choice for me and for obvious reasons. Would you or anyone else happen to know if the B.S.Z. rings have expanded their product line to include integral bases such as CZ and Ruger, etc, because it sure would be nice if everyone had the inexpensive option of useing them.

Over the years I have used a couple sets of BSZ rings, and they did pretty good for me. I too would love to see them somewhat expand their offerings.

Gary

Hello FEENIX. Burris Signature Zee rings are a tip top choice for me and for obvious reasons. Would you or anyone else happen to know if the B.S.Z. rings have expanded their product line to include integral bases such as CZ and Ruger, etc, because it sure would be nice if everyone had the inexpensive option of useing them.

Sorry, I am not certain, but I don't think they do at the moment ... maybe others will chime in.

I did the Ruger-to-Weaver adapter route on my M77 MKII so I can take advantage of the BSZ ...

Attachments

• P2210381.JPG
    P2210381.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Integral mounts sure can be frustrating, particulary when it comes to good quality inexpensive scopes like a Nikon Monarch. So I end up spending a whole day in the shop makeing extended length 1 piece tapered bases for them - Maybe Burris can hear me pounding my head on the floor right now.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.