Newbie from Colorado

7MMColoHunter

Hey guys very cool site. I am an avid hunter, both rifle and archery, that was born and raised on Western Colorado. I do not consider myself to be a long range hunter like some of the guys on this site, but I do like reaching out there and touching something. :)

Right now my long range hunting rifle is a stock 7MM RUM in a Remington Sendero with the trigger set at a clean, crisp 2 lbs. On top is a Burris Balck Diamond 4x16-50mm objectice with the ballistic plex. Would love to some day have a custom rifle built in the .284. I hand load for all of my rifles.

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

My other favorite rifle is my Ruger Mark II 22-250.

killer002.jpg

I hope to learn a lot from all of you here and enjoy reading all the great info on here all ready. :D

Nice toys! Glad you found L/R/H. Judging by the critters in the background, Im guessing youve got some cool storys to go with them. Cant wait to here some.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Good looking rigs. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.