New WOOX chassis

Memberberries

I just happened across the not quite out yet woox furiosa chassis and want to know if anyone saw it at shot show?

Attachments

• woox-furiosa-precision-chassis-walnut-outdoor_2000x.jpg
    woox-furiosa-precision-chassis-walnut-outdoor_2000x.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 276
I guess nobody has seen/heard much about them. I want to pre-order one with the tikka inlet and hope I can get a t1x into it.

Someone talk me into or out of it.....

I'm not sure, I would hope to not be the first customer service guinea pig but if it happens I'll let everyone know how it goes.

With the pre-order it's down under $750 so it's not that far off from a manners or McMillan adjustable stock or a mdt chassis with the skeleton buttstock and a pistol grip

In the last 2 weeks I've seen the product page get updated to include inlets for detachable magazines for r700 short and long. I'm guessing that they might keep adding inlets as they go.

I'll do a write-up once I get mine. Gotta find a t1x before it shows up lol

For my preferences, that is a brilliantly sexy chassis. It's not in the budget in the near future, but wowzers....

T1X ordered, anarchy 30 moa rail with bubble level ordered, and yodave trigger spring ordered. Not gonna be any money left for glass....

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.