Absolutely if you're just now figuring this out you need to catch up
I'm sorry that sounds kind of snippy I'm just greatly concerned about this as are a lot of Americans the way this country is headed we need to take the reins and turn it around now while we can

It's all good. I was wondering if I was alone in thinking that the Media is pushing a "gun grabbers" agenda.
My profile picture of the CT State Trooper right after the Sandy Hook shooting displaying a "bad black military style" weapon to the press - saying they should all be confiscated - highlights my concern.

My profile picture of the CT State Trooper right after the Sandy Hook shooting displaying a "bad black military style" weapon to the press - saying they should all be confiscated - highlights my concern.
The leftist preach gun control out of total ignorance so many things they say don't even make sense one politician in the past saying that sooner or later all the clips will be used up or Saying that our civilian A/Rs are weapons of war they don't Know the difference and between semi auto and full auto most of them don't even have a clue and these are the people trying to govern us that's what scary

The leftist preach gun control out of total ignorance so many things they say don't even make sense one politician in the past saying that sooner or later all the clips will be used up or Saying that our civilian A/Rs are weapons of war they don't Know the difference and between semi auto and full auto most of them don't even have a clue and these are the people trying to govern us that's what scary
I agree

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.