New to this forum

swaneedb

Just joined this forum, looking forward to ask ?'s and hopefully I can contribute a little something. I've had a gun in my hand and a rifle to my shoulders for many years, maybe more than I want to admit too, at least 50 +. Started reloading in 1970. Have just recently gotten into casting, never thoight I would get into that but here we are. Am a life member of the NRA, belong to a local gun club here in Fort Dodge , Iowa. Love to tinker with my Star reloaders, hope to have one up and running to load 223, been a hair puller so far, and I'm bald. OK, nuff, glad to be aboard. Dave

Welcome to the forum, ask lots of questions; but learn to use the search, as it's a lot faster.

What do you cast for?

AJ

Well, so far I've just been buying lead and melting it down and pouring ingots, Haven't cast a bullet yet but I've got moulds-about 40 so far and looking for more, I'm sure my casting will be for handgun only however I did just buy a swaging die to form jackets from 22 casings so maybe a few rifle bullets, all new to me so have alot to learn, I think I like punnishment and it has a ay of finding me, any way thanks for asking, Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts