New to me 300 win mag

snox801

So two years ago I was looking at building a 300 win mag. When looking for ideas a member on this site Agent82 had a semi custom for sale that was very close to what I wanted. I felt bad offering him what I did cause it was bad time on my part. To my suprise he took the offer. This rifle performed great for him. Agent82 was great to deal with everything went smooth and he was kind enough to answer every question. lol even two years later when I got around to putting. A scope on it he again sent me load data. Anyway I got a nightforce strapped on and it is quite the shooter so far. Can't wait to effect it out as I was able to get all three shot from factory hornady eldx am pro touch each other. Taking to Texas next week.
Thanks again Agent82. Glad to see not every internet sales story ends bad I've had great luck with members on this site and glad to be part of it.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.