New Titanium Self Timing 5 Port "Muscle" Brake

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
I have a Titanium version of the Self Timing 5 Port "Muscle" brake available now. Saves 3 oz over the stainless steel version. Titanium Brake is 3.5 oz. I have them available for 30 cal in 5/8x24 and 3/4x24 threads.

With this brake on my 10 lb with optics 300 norma improved I can watch my vapor trail go to the 400 yd target with my scope at 25x and shooting off the bipod. This is with a 230 berger at 3030 fps.

Titanium Version is $240 shipped
Steel Version is $160 shipped

This is a really great bang for your buck weight savings. $80 for 3 oz or $26 a ounce. A titanium action is usually $500 more than its steel version and saves about 7oz. So $71 per ounce.

video of a customer shooting his 10 lb norma improved with factory Berger 230 gr ammo. 230 berger at 2900 fps.

http://www.piercisionrifles.com/brakes/ link to the brakes

Attachments

• titanium brake .jpg
    titanium brake .jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 188
  • titanium brake installed.jpg
    titanium brake installed.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Just ran across this. You have one similar, maybe shorter, for say a 7 mm?
You can use the 30 cal version for a 7mm. Otherwise if you want shorter you could use my stainless self timing 3 port that is the same weight as the titanium self timing 5 port.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.