New Tikka T3 Stock Line Sneek Peek!!!

Sorry Jason, I may not have been clear. I was asking in regards to the A5 prototype specs, pricing and availability.
Thanks!

Msax

That was a design experiment. We might bring it into production if we get enough interest.

That stock is similar to the A5 but we machined it out of laminate and coated it in a rhino liner type material.

It is pretty bomb proof

I think it weighs about 16 ounces more than the factory stock but I will have to double check.

Jason

Took the tactical thumbhole out for some long range shots in the 308 today- stellar! Sub moa out to a mile, and several strings from 1125-1500 yards that went sub 1/2 moa. Spotted my own hits/misses on most of them, too- Love that freakin stock!

I take it that you will be offering the complete rifle with the new stocks in 2014? Glad to see new heavier stocks available. I have a tough time keeping a light rifle steady when shooting off hand.

I take it that you will be offering the complete rifle with the new stocks in 2014? Glad to see new heavier stocks available. I have a tough time keeping a light rifle steady when shooting off hand.

Hi Wizard

We have a new tactical/competition style stock we will be releasing in the next week or two that is designed with the long range shooter in mind.

Next year we plan on putting new packages together similar to the runs we had for our Thanksgiving Sale. We learned a lot about what shooters liked and didn't like about those kits so keep the feedback coming!

Thanks!

I would like to see a thumbhole stock with a longer grip with less of a curve at the bottom and more of a palm swell. People with big hands do not like the smaller curved grip. I would have to sand the bottom edge off to make it comfortable for me at least. I have felt stocks like yours from other rifles we have at work. It would be nice to have a different style grip than what others already have to make yours stand out more. Just a thought. It might fit more people, especially on a thumbhole stock.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.