B&C Tikka T3 fit

pauk109

Hey guys, first of all, I love my b&c medalist on my t3. However, I have noticed that there seems to be a lot of contact at the tang with the fiberglass material of the stock. The area I'm referring to is right behind the rear action screw. It's hard for me to tell, but I find it hard to believe that the action is even making contact with the aluminum bedding block at the rear action screw like it's supposed to. I definitely can't slide paper under the tang. My initial thought was to dremel until I can get paper under it. But wanted to run it by you guys first. Also was curious if anybody with same setup had the same issue.
Thanks
Kyle

109, few stocks are truly drop-in, at the least need action fit checked. Bedding doesn't ever hurt either. If the action screws are torqued to spec, the tang area is resting on something. Hopefully the bedding block. Use lamp black or a specific marking pen to check clearances. Good luck

Will be watching this thread closely as I have a B&C M24 stock on order for my T3, now 3 weeks late I might add.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.