New Terminator Brake Model

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
I just received today a brand new model to add to the line up of Terminator Muzzle Brakes. It is the gigantic but beautiful T7. It weighs nearly 4 lb, 2.5" O.D. and 7'" long. I put a Defiance action on one end and a .223 round on the opposite end for comparison. It is a bit silly I will have to admit. But if a guy has a 2" barrel and he needs a brake, the selection is quite limited. The second picture is by a T2 which is a Sendero contour sized brake.

On the small end is the T1 on up through the T2, T3, T4, T5, T6, T7 and the other models sprinkled though the middle are the T2B, T3B, TT, and TA brakes. Pretty much anything to suit any barrel or cartridge and this doesn't even include all of the models, just the ones I sell the most of. Not to mention about 30 different thread sizes offered between all the brakes. If you want to see the brakes in action just type Terminator Brakes in a search on YouTube. Lots of videos there.

Enjoy the view!

Brake-pic-all.jpg

T7-T2.jpg

Attachments

• Brake pic all.jpg
    Brake pic all.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 549
  • T7 T2.jpg
    T7 T2.jpg
    783.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.