New Sightron SIII MOA

I think this is the second time I have seen the 6-24 sightron being degraded a bit for
it's glass. The other thread (where ever it was) had many comments about it only
being on that scope, not their others. FWIW.

If the SIII 6-24 is the laggard in the Sightron line of SIII scopes, then I need a bundle of their other SIIIs. Because the three SIII 6-24s I own are the best value in scopes I've yet experienced.

Just ordered mine from tikka lover. cant wait to get it. Have you attempted to trim the vortex shims or try shims from another source to get them to work. Zero stop would be awesome on that scope!

The Vortex shims are much too wide, so if you were to trim them to fit, you wouldn't be left with any useable material. I have looked into sourcing them different places here in the US to my specs to fit the Sightron, just haven't found anything good.

I got your order, I'll keep you posted.

Thanks

Sent a buddy over to get at Sightron from ya!! One great thing about building my buddies rifles is they buy the toys and I have to mount and test them, sometimes it takes a hundred rounds to thoroughly vet a LR rifle:D

I gotta say I have no regrets about the one I got.i know there was some talk about the retical not working in low light,mine worked just fine this year on my elk hunt.i had to wait for legal shooting time to take the shot at 430 yards.had no problem seeing the little dot.

Finally have more of these on hand. You guys keep buying them so fast I can't keep them in stock. Last two shipment that came in were sold before I even got them in my hands.
Check them out here > Sighton SIII LRMOA
Just scroll down to see the goodies.

Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts