New Remington 870 Super Mag

FlGunner

So I got a new RemArms 870 Super Mag 12 gauge 3 1/2" chamber. Gun is black with synthetic stock. It looks and feels good. Fits me very well. Action is silly smooth and trigger feels lighter than my Benelli and Stoegers. Going to run some shells through it shooting some skeet this afternoon. Already shot some 00 buck through it with a Carlson ported full choke (.700)…very tight pattern at 30 yds. I'll try and get some pics uploaded later after I run it some more this evening.

Ran a couple boxes of #8's throughit this afternoon. Ran smooth as silk. I don't have a trigger gauge but it's very nice to me. Shoulders fine and points really good. As far as looks, it's a pump with synthetic but the finish looks good to me and I feel like it's an upgrade from the Express models. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the 870 and couldn't resist when I was about to finally find one in my local gun store.

Both pictures are of the new RemArms Remington 870…my niece's wood 20 ga (several months old and been hunted and shot quite a bit) and my new Super mag.

Attachments

• IMG_0589.jpeg
    IMG_0589.jpeg
    372.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 100
First blood with the 870 Super mag…big ol Bar. Thought it was a huge boar and to my surprise he'd been castrated…. Going to be good eating. A friend's son pictured with me helped me get him to the road. Was chore !

IMG_9928.jpeg