***New Premier 3-15x50mm Hunter***

Customers have been very pleased with these scopes. We have them with the GEN2XR and the GEN2 MilDot. We have both reticles with illumination and without illumination.

*Front Focal Plane
*30mm Tube
*Light Weight
*Durable Housing
*12 Mil-DT-CCW Turrets
*Innovative Design
*High End Glass
*Great Reticles
*Great Price

Also just got in today Premier Tactical 3-15x's(34mm Tube) and 5-25x's with GEN2XR.

We'll do a little side-by-side comparison with the 3-15x Tactical and 3-15x Light Tactical for you soon...

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Had this feedback on the Hide:

ludefolife said:
Got the scope about a hour ago. I barely had about 30 minutes to play around with it so this is only an initial impression. The scope I ordered was the 3-15x50 Light Tactical with illuminated Gen 2 XR reticle.

The scope arrived in a white box with Premier logo on it. Inside the box the scope was secured by several foam holders. There was no documentation or customer registration of any kind. This was somewhat of a let down since Premier does not have any user manual on their website as of right now. Without any technical documentation I guess they either expected their customers to intrinsically know how to use the features of their scopes or they figure all these feature should be self explanatory. Well since this scope is such a new product I'm willing to overlook it for now. Hopefully Premier will put the owners manual up on their website soon.

Now onto the scope itself. It's around 26 Oz. and doesn't feel that heavy. The Premier lens caps were already installed. I looked through the scope at various magnifications. The images were very clear, and I didn't find any CA in the brief time I played around with it. Overall I'd agree that the optics in this scope is better than Leupold and Nightforce (keep in mind that I'm not an expert and this is only my opinion). The turrets were very nice and offer positive feedback. Way better than the Leupold Mark 4 turrets. I still like the Nightforce turrets better though. The clicks as you turn them are just a little softer than those from the Nightforce.

The Gen 2 XR reticle was better and more intuitive than I originally thought. I usually prefer reticles that are symmetrical but the Gen 2 mildot look a little too thick for my taste. I picked the Gen 2 XR because it's got thinner lines on the reticle. Before I got the scope I was concerned that it looked too busy. Now that I had a chance to look at it through the scope it's grown on me quite a bit.

Overall I'd say my impression is this is a very nice scope with superb optics. In terms of glass I'd put it ahead of the Nightforce, but it lags behind the Nightforce in terms of turret quality. The Nightforce F1 will definitely have some real competition in that price range now. If anyone has any questions feel free to post them here. I believe Ilya is in the process of doing an in depth review on some new scopes which includes the Premier Light Tactical. I'm waiting to see what an expert would say about this scope myself.

Mason @ CST

Here is the Setup I just did. Premier Light Tactical 3-15x50mm mounted to a Spartan Rifle. Sorry not the best photos.

5916652940_c8d66e2b4c_z.jpg

5916652530_16c87c79da_z.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.