New Powder Thrower

Lmao. This is true. I have not really used the new thrower and scale. I only set it up and got it throwing an accurate load. I still have about 25 rounds loaded from before my mule deer hunt.

Probably this week or next I'll load up some using the new scale.

Lmao. This is true. I have not really used the new thrower and scale. I only set it up and got it throwing an accurate load. I still have about 25 rounds loaded from before my mule deer hunt.

Probably this week or next I'll load up some using the new scale.
Keep us posted, inquiring minds would like to know how it goes for you. And Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas. Will do. I want to compare what my ES and SD from using the RCBS to the new one.
If you have access to a Labradar us it.
The scale and a Labrador are a lethal
Combination in getting accurate info.
It's worth the extra $750.00 to complete the set. I'd sit down and Wright Santa now. Lol

If you have access to a Labradar us it.
The scale and a Labrador are a lethal
Combination in getting accurate info.
It's worth the extra $750.00 to complete the set. I'd sit down and Wright Santa now. Lol
I purchased a Labradar this past spring and have used it ever since. It is a fabulous tool. Looking forward to seeing the ES and SD results with the the thrower/trickler.

1607382489907.png

I purchased a Labradar this past spring and have used it ever since. It is a fabulous tool. Looking forward to seeing the ES and SD results with the the thrower/trickler.

View attachment 231085
Lady, you are well on your way to achieving your gold. The proof will be on target and in the numbers. Congrats.
Next, you will want a 21Centry Hydro Press, and Wilson Micro Chamber Bullet seater.,,, Hey Santa, if your listening,
The letters in the mail. (Nice set up by the way.) :) With the Labradar and Excel,, You, learn to follow the numbers,, And you will be a pro at this.. Your light years ahead of a lot of people that grace this form. The right equipment can definitely make a big difference in the world of reloading. You just acquired two of them.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts