"New Posts" search

243winxb

When " new posts" is clicked, it works fine. But seeing all the for sale & want to buy adds, is over whelming.

Would be nice if the new post search didnt contain the adds.

I may be the only one that feels this way? But makes reading forums more injoyable for me.
Thank you, 243winxb/Joe Harris.

When " new posts" is clicked, it works fine. But seeing all the for sale & want to buy adds, is over whelming.

Would be nice if the new post search didnt contain the adds.

I may be the only one that feels this way? But makes reading forums more injoyable for me.
Thank you, 243winxb/Joe Harris.
The advertisement posts are very easy to spot so I have no problem just skipping over those and looking atthe posts that interest me.

this has been mentioned before. for the most part I don't mind but there should be a limit on the number of adds a member can have at one time 2-3.
I have seen times when half or more of a page is all one member and that gets annoying

When I am looking to read new posts or looking to buy something its two different occasions for me

Yes, it almost seems as if classified adds are force upon us. One good thing is that when a new one gets posted an old one gets booted cause it is always full.

Update, a few for Sale are showing up again in the new posts but not near as many as before. No idea why some sneak through but thought you would want to know.

Not seeing adds. Thank You.
20200607_083248.jpg

FYI . Seeing all the "for sale" & "want to buy" adds again, when looking at, clicking on "New Posts" Thank You. Joe.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.