Highlighted Posts emails

ntsqd

In the body of these emails the entries used to be labeled with the thread title. That recently changed and they are now titled with the title of the sub-forum that the thread is located in. This makes it really hard to figure out what the thread's topic is. It is not an LRH exclusive problem, Rimfire Central is also having the same problem.

That makes this all the more curious. I doubt that my email client can affect the content in that manner.

EDIT: You both use "Threadloom", which is what sent the emails. I suspect that the problem lay there.

A screen grab:
1667434490790.png

Notice how the topic title is the sub-forum name rather than the thread's title?

As I mentioned, this is no longer a concern, as we no longer use the same Newsletter service.

Working on it now. It will hopefully be a bit more expanded, but yes similar is coming.

A screen grab:
View attachment 406776

Notice how the topic title is the sub-forum name rather than the thread's title?
I prefer this format over the newer one. I understand it's software, but at least on my end the old style was better. Concurrent to this change, I now have incessant Google Ads pop-ups.

Recent Posts