New Member - N Florida

green_machine

Hello LRH community! I am a whitetail hunter from N Florida, so long range to me is about 300 yards in a green patch bordered by pines, but I am looking to learn more about real distance shooting. I would also love to start hunting out West once I get a few things done in life such as building our new home. The primary thing that brought me here is that I was told the classifieds are a great place to find quality used optics, and I am on the hunt for new glass on my AR308 which is what I do most of my hunting with alongside my Bergara B14 HMR in 6.5 creed.

Hello LRH community! I am a whitetail hunter from N Florida, so long range to me is about 300 yards in a green patch bordered by pines, but I am looking to learn more about real distance shooting. I would also love to start hunting out West once I get a few things done in life such as building our new home. The primary thing that brought me here is that I was told the classifieds are a great place to find quality used optics, and I am on the hunt for new glass on my AR308 which is what I do most of my hunting with alongside my Bergara B14 HMR in 6.5 creed.
Well green machine you are correct we always have some awesome deals in the classifieds and All the helpful hints that you could ask for welcome from Tennessee

Hello đź‘‹ Green Machine. Welcome to lrh.
There is a huge amount of knowledge shared here. And shared by wonderful members. I'm in South Florida but building a home in Palm Coast FL. Moving in April 2022. I'm a duck, deer and hog hunter. 12 ga .270 and 30-06. Reloader with mostly Dillon 550
Also Shoot 9mm and 45.
Looking to join Flagler gun club in 2022