New member introduction

Mississippihunting

Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I have been a member since Feb. 2012. I did not grow up in a hunting family, no even a gun family. Deer season 2011-2012 my mother in-law asked me to go with my father in-law because she was afraid he would get hurt going by himself. I agreed and asked him if I could help and go with him. He worked my butt off moving deer stands building new ones and planting green fields 🤣. This is hunting??? I didn't know anything so I went to Walmart and bought a savage axis 308 and a cheap scope. Got my first deer that year and love it. I joined after that season to start learning more. I have enjoyed reading and learned a lot. I introduced my brother to hunting and we are both learning to reload. I'm ready to come out of the shadow now that I know enough to be dangerous and will be asking questions. Some good and some you will roll your eyes at I'm sure. This is a great site and community, thanks for having me.
Joe

W
Hi everyone, just introducing myself. I have been a member since Feb. 2012. I did not grow up in a hunting family, no even a gun family. Deer season 2011-2012 my mother in-law asked me to go with my father in-law because she was afraid he would get hurt going by himself. I agreed and asked him if I could help and go with him. He worked my butt off moving deer stands building new ones and planting green fields 🤣. This is hunting??? I didn't know anything so I went to Walmart and bought a savage axis 308 and a cheap scope. Got my first deer that year and love it. I joined after that season to start learning more. I have enjoyed reading and learned a lot. I introduced my brother to hunting and we are both learning to reload. I'm ready to come out of the shadow now that I know enough to be dangerous and will be asking questions. Some good and some you will roll your eyes at I'm sure. This is a great site and community, thanks for having me.
Joe
Welcome sir great to hear you and your story!!! You will like it here lot's of good people and great information Enjoy the forum! Tribb

Joe
Glad you finally got started hunting and it is all the same whether you're tending to tree stands planting green fields reloading or gathering load data it is all part of hunting to me,Also ask many questions that is the best way to learn we've all been there at one point in our life.Also welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Glad you finally got started hunting and it is all the same whether you're tending to tree stands planting green fields reloading or gathering load data it is all part of hunting to me,Also ask many questions that is the best way to learn we've all been there at one point in our life.Also welcome to the forum from Tennessee
Everything in life moves so fast as I get older, I find that improving the property, shooting a new load or hunting and never seeing a thing 🤣 is an enjoyable way to spend time.

Recent Posts