New member introduction

CecM1a

I was doing some tease arch and came across your site. I immediately liked your content and no nonsense communications.
I have been a competitor back in my junior years, pistol target and high power. Life takes you away some times but now I want to get back in. Interested in long range shooting competitions, therefore why I joined your site. I am an avid military collector and reloaded.
Look forward to participating with you all.

I have been sent to your site on numerous occasions looking for answers to questions I have about some of my long range builds. This site is spot on and your members are very knowledgeable. Living in Alaska offers me the opportunity to hunt pretty much year around in all kinds of weather, elevations, and ranges. We tend to error on the side of heavy for caliber firearms due to the size and temperament of the critters we hunt. I am hoping to add my 35+ years of experience with hunting and long range shooting to good use with folks looking for answers as I myself have.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.