new member introduction

turbotype87

Hello All, I'M a new member, And i live in Connecticut. I hope to be able to get some good info from other members here. And I have my eye on a rifle posted here as well. It's one I can't find in CT. So I hope get to know as many members as i can. Thanks Scott

hello SS7MM, Thanks for the welcome. I have found alot of good info here already. And i hope to gain much more, its a great site. Have a good one. Scott

Hello, My friends call me Smokin Toes. It goes back to my rendezvoux days. I live in North Western Nevada where my prime hunting activity is to reduce the number of coyotes in my area. I started out 8 year ago with a 223 and later a 204 Ruger, but about 3 years ago I got the 6.5 bug. I now shoot 6.5 Grendell in an AR format, and 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5x257 Roberts Improved in bolt guns. All are deadly on coyotes. The two 6.5 bolt guns are very effective antelope harvesters. My current project is a 6.5-06 on a Remington 700 long action. I'm looking forward to breaking it in this spring.

I really like the web site and the format.

Thanks for inviting me in.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts