New Member Here!

Nice hunting up there. Quitaque is where I hunted last season. One of the guys with us got a Muley buck. A hog on the ground was all I could account for. Saw a bunch of nice WT, but I was after Mule deer buck.
Lots of both where im at. im way far north panhandle. decent pronghorn population too.

New member here from Texas, but I grew up in Colorado chasing elk (even killed a couple).

Was brought here by the thread BROZ posted with long range Berger 215s killing stuff dead. Cant wait to work up my load and start practicing with that bullet out of my Christensen Arms MPR chambered in 300WM. my goal for now is to be able to hit a steel target at 1000yds to make the hunting shots at 600 slam dunks.

Thanks. And the forum has been great so far keep it up everyone.
Welcome from DFW! 👍🏻😃 love 300 win mag! 👍🏻😃 what rifle and lod do you enjoy shooting?

New member here from Texas, but I grew up in Colorado chasing elk (even killed a couple).

Was brought here by the thread BROZ posted with long range Berger 215s killing stuff dead. Cant wait to work up my load and start practicing with that bullet out of my Christensen Arms MPR chambered in 300WM. my goal for now is to be able to hit a steel target at 1000yds to make the hunting shots at 600 slam dunks.

Thanks. And the forum has been great so far keep it up everyone.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee. The first time I heard that thousand yard (ping)I've been hooked and it was down the rabbit hole ever since.