New Member from MT

Welcome from Alabama, The hot and humid. Not to bad this week. But last two weeks with heat index of 112 degrees was brutal.
Lucky for only 112 for heat index we had 123 the other day. I just got home from vacation around the country. We were in New Mexico and it was 110 without humidity it was nicer than having humidity. Prior to that we were in St Mary Montana and it was awesome 70's during the day and 40's at night watched it snow on the peaks a few days. I told my wife we needed to hook the RV back up and head to Montana again until it started to cool off in Florida so maybe late December

Glacier is such a cool park. Plenty of people to share the trails with, but it's so scenic. I live 45 miles from Yellowstone, but plan my trips to Glacier.
We spent about a week there before it got busy, it is gorgeous. Went to Yellowstone after that and we have decided that I don't need to go back to YS been twice and I'm good. I appreciate the lack of population out west. I live in what I consider a midsized city, but out west very few areas were the same size or larger. I wish I could talk my wife into moving but I don't see that happening

We spent about a week there before it got busy, it is gorgeous. Went to Yellowstone after that and we have decided that I don't need to go back to YS been twice and I'm good. I appreciate the lack of population out west. I live in what I consider a midsized city, but out west very few areas were the same size or larger. I wish I could talk my wife into moving but I don't see that happening
Our "big" cities are anything but everywhere else. I've lived near Seattle and in Seoul, and a big city in Montana has nothing on those and I appreciate that quite a bit.

Last edited: