New guy from MT

Hey everyone,
Every time I search something about shooting LRH seems to pop up so I decided I would join and be able to ask some ? And hopefully share some info from my experiences. I am in that know just enough to be dangerous stage of long range shooting/hunting but have had good Luck so far and a lot of fun.
Welcome from Wettern n Hell Washington.

Hey everyone,
Every time I search something about shooting LRH seems to pop up so I decided I would join and be able to ask some ? And hopefully share some info from my experiences. I am in that know just enough to be dangerous stage of long range shooting/hunting but have had good Luck so far and a lot of fun.
Welcome! In reloading you can't be a post turtle, it's changing all the time. It almost like dying and gone to heaven. New equipment coming out all the time.

Hey everyone,
Welcome ! From a fellow westerner !

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.