New member from Minnesota

ScottB338

Hello everyone. New to this forum, but I've been reading with you guys for years. Just decided to join so I could throw in my $.02 on occasion. I've been reloading since 1980 and shooting nearly my whole life (59 now). Reloading is my passion...even more than shooting, which I dearly love. I load for it all...rifle, shotgun, handgun, muzzleloader, archery, crossbow and air rifle. If it shoots...I like it. My wife calls my reloading room an "Ammo Production Facility."
I consider 600 yards a looooong ways for my current abilities, but I'm looking to improve on that. I have a 440 yard range literally out my back door, but I still don't shoot nearly as much as I'd like to...life keeps getting in the way.
Looking forward to chatting with you all. There are some real knowledgeable folks on here and I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

Welcome aboard Scott! The Land of 10,000 lakes is where I grew up and where I try to get back to every couple years for fantastic whitetail hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.