New member from Massachusetts

Docpk

Hunted in my late teens and twenties in New England and then school, work and life got in the way. Got reenergized in my fifties and caught the hunting bug again and have done a fair amount over the last 8 years or so. Have been lucky enough to be able to to hunt out west a few times in Montana and Colorado, down South, in Europe (Austria, Hungary) and next month go to Africa. Enjoy learning as much as possible.

Welcome from Tennessee. Many of us can relate to how life commitments and priorities can get in the way of hunting and shooting. You are blessed to be able to rekindle and pursue your passion at this stage of your life. I am sure you will find the same level of knowledge and willingness to share that I did when joining the LRH forum.

Hunted in my late teens and twenties in New England and then school, work and life got in the way. Got reenergized in my fifties and caught the hunting bug again and have done a fair amount over the last 8 years or so. Have been lucky enough to be able to to hunt out west a few times in Montana and Colorado, down South, in Europe (Austria, Hungary) and next month go to Africa. Enjoy learning as much as possible.
Thanks for joining ,have fun in Africa .