Hello from MASSACHUSETTS

jim from ma

Been shooting (small caliber to large caliber) for over 50 years. Yeah, an old dude of 71. I still enjoy getting out to hunt (coyotes and whitetails) and shooting at the range. Currently I shoot a Pedersolli replica Remington Rolling Block 45-70, a Remington 700 SPS .308, an AR-15 .223, and recently purchased an M&P 45 ACP (love it). I really didn't plan on the M&P, but, while cleaning out under my reloading bench, I discovered two metal ammo boxes filled with 45 ACP semiwad cutters that I had loaded for my prior 45 a 1911. See what happens when you get "CRS"? Fortunately, being retired for the past 9 years, I can get to the range or the woods during the week so not too crowded out there. I'm using "Bullet Flight" software in my iPod for range work, and love it. I also wear a Casio Pathfinder watch so I have Barometric Pressure, Altitude and Temperature readings that I can input into the software. Keep well all and keep shooting. Oh, make sure to join the NRA and your state's gun organization. (Here in MA that's GOAL) If we sit on our hands we make awake to the day when we can no longer enjoy our sport.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.