New Member from Florida

New member from the Panhandle of Florida new here, Originally from Maryland, but moved to Florida cause I love my guns. A, Avid shooter and reloader. Own various Custom and Semi Custom Rifles. Hope to hear from you all.!
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?
Mostly been into finding a accurate recipe and shooting for tight groups at 100yds. Been stretching my legs into the long range shooting, unfortunately life doesn't allow me as much free time as I would like, to invest in long range shooting. I'm slowly but surely getting better at it! What type of shooting are you into good sir?

Mostly been into finding a accurate recipe and shooting for tight groups at 100yds. Been stretching my legs into the long range shooting, unfortunately life doesn't allow me as much free time as I would like, to invest in long range shooting. I'm slowly but surely getting better at it! What type of shooting are you into good sir?
Thanks for the reply. I do basically what you do along with some pistol shooting and occasional pistol match. Something new I got into a few months ago is benchrest shooting. I'll be trying some matches next summer. Talk about small groups! I rarely have a 5 shot group over 1/4" at 100 yards.