New member from Benton, LA

bsp212

I've been lurking for a while so I decided to finally post in the introduction thread.

Greetings to all and thanks for an informative forum.

bsp212

mudbug

Welcome! Is there anyplace to shoot longrange in that area? I've got a buddy of mine that moved to Bossier and is looking for a place to shoot.

Mudbug

Chas1

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and info. Enjoy.

Last edited:

bsp212

Mudbug,

Long Range Alley gun club in Frierson has a 1000 yard range with a target pit. It's about 25 min. South of town on I-49. There are shooting positions at 300, 500, 600, 800, 900, and 1K. There is another range on the property with steel from 100 to 450 yards and a bay complex that has covered shooting positions with 100 and 200 yard berms. It's a first class operation all the way around. 318-872-0111 is the number to call for membership info.

bsp212

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce