New member from Alabama

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Beardeddeer91, May 17, 2018.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

Tags:
  1. Beardeddeer91

Beardeddeer91 Well-Known Member

Hey all,
    Nick here, a new member from the great hot and humid state of Alabama. I have recently gotten back into the long range game (I used to shoot competitively through high school and undergrad), and found this site had very useful info. I recently picked up a CA 300 WM and have been consistently hitting .5 MOA groups within 1000 yards. I have always been interested in the long range hunting game and thought I would give it a try. If any of you are from AL and know of any ranges to shoot distance that would be a huge help (I have been shooting at my family’s farm in KY to get the distance).
    Nick

2. ShtrRdy

ShtrRdy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum Nick! Sounds like you might have some good knowledge and experience to help us who are still learning. I can't go to hot and humid places because I would melt.;)

3. Beardeddeer91

Beardeddeer91 Well-Known Member

It is definitely hot and humid! I enjoy my trips out west into the low humidity. I really enjoy sharing what I know and learning from what others have learned (biggest reason I joined this forum). There are certainly some very knowledgeable people on here!