New Member as of today 19 April. Live and travel full time in an RV. Retired Navy.

Welcome from Wyoming. Curious as to where they send your hunting tags or is it just shooting these days?
I have a brother who lives full time in Alaska. We lived with him for two years and are licensed and cars registered there so we are officially Alaska residents. We return there as often as possible especially during hunting season! But mostly just shooting these days.

Thanks for joining , sounds like fun.
Thank You!
God bless you! I was in for 4.5 years and that was plenty for me!
Thanks! For most people that's plenty and definitely enough to earn a thank you, so Thank You for your service! I was enlisted Aviation Navy so a lot of Aircraft Carriers from the last couple years of Nam to '92. Most of it was fun. Some of it not so much!

Thank You!

Thanks! For most people that's plenty and definitely enough to earn a thank you, so Thank You for your service! I was enlisted Aviation Navy so a lot of Aircraft Carriers from the last couple years of Nam to '92. Most of it was fun. Some of it not so much!

Welcome from southern Alabama.
Thank you. My Mom was from southern Alabama!

Welcome and happy you were able to pull the plug. Thank you for your career choice. People like you make it so people like me can enjoy what we have. Please share your experiences so we all can learn. I have gone south visiting the retired snow bird community. Just spent 6 weeks in Az. Finally couldn't take it and told my daughter enough of this I just need to shoot a gun and kill some of these doves. Interested to see how shooting and hunting fits in your full time RV life.
Thank you very much! I have nine brothers so it's pretty easy! One in Alaska, one in Texas, two in New Mexico etc.