New LAZZERONI Rifle Model

LazzInc

Official LRH Sponsor
First new Lazzeroni rifle model release in more than 7 years, #L2012SNPH-XTLR.
L2012SNPH-XTLR---WithScopeMdSz10-2019.png

Here is the specs and description from the Lazzeroni website ,,, do you like the stock ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The all new Lazzeroni model L2012SNPH-XTLR is an extra-long-range hunting rifle built on a precision McMillan A6 tactical stock platform, providing real 1,000+ yard capabilities in the field.

New design features are:

Precision CNC-machined stainless-steel receiver.

One-piece diamond-fluted bolt shaft.

Stainless steel match-grade button-barrel.

New dark gray matte NP3 metal finish on all parts.

Extra-long 3-round internal magazine box w/floorplate.

Fully adjustable Jewel trigger.

High-tech Vais muzzle brake.

McMillan A6 with adjustable butt- stock and cheekpiece.

Special Lazzeroni desert/high-mountain camo pattern.

Fore-end rail mount for bi-pod with flush-mount sling-eye.

20 moa cant Picatinny style scope-rail.

34mm or 30mm rings.

(Scope shown in photo is NOT included)

Caliber: 7.82 (.308) Warbird®

Weight: 8.9 Lbs

Barrel Length: 26"

Capacity: 4 rounds (One in chamber)

Stock LOP: Adjustable

R/L Hand: Right Hand

That thing looks really good. As someone who would be considered your target market. It would be really nice if you added more about the cartridge itself in the description. Or like so many are offered in different models just have one page that explains them. Maybe a .308 warbird loaded round next to the 300 win mag. Guys that lazz would be targeting are guys that have the money and want to buy a complete rifle and not worry about ammo or anything else but be able to tell someone. My warbird makes the 300 win mag look like a starter round.
I have several guys at my range that come out once a year to practice never do any good even at the 300 yard range. But come back every year with even more expensive rigs thinking it was the setup not lack of practice. So I think that is something I found lacking when looking at your rifles about 5 years ago.
Also what is the twist rate for this new toy?

Snox ,,,, if the new rifle is chambered for the Lazz 7.82 (.308) Warbird cartridge the barrel twist is 1 in 10 ,,,, if chambered in the Lazz 7.21 (.284) Firebird caliber, twist is 1 in 9, 9.53 (.375) Saturn caliber 1 in 11 twist ,,,,,as for each caliber Lazz ballistics, I have always thought that the chart we show here on this page kind of speaks for itself ,,, https://www.lazzeroni.com/Ballistics-Charts_c_20.html

LVJ76 ,,, that is an easy one ,,, the Lazz 7.82 Warbird and 30-378 Wby Mag share the same basic ballistic potential and rim diameter that fit into the largest standard bolt faces made ,,, the original design criteria for the Lazz Warbird, was to duplicate or exceed the performance of the big Weatherby but WITHOUT the big belt of the WBY, and headspace on the 30 degree sharp shoulder instead, for greater accuracy potential ,,,, the overall length of the Warbird is also slightly less than the 30-378 case ,,,,,

That's what I'm talking about. All that info is great. I saw the chart which is fine but then you have to go compare on your own. You need to have it as easy as possible. Remember I think your key demo is a group that wants to buy and shoot. So they are looking for easy. If you cruise Kirby Allen's site you will see what I mean and that is what drew me to his rifles. Today it's all about info for people whether they use it correctly or not they want to know as much about what they are buying as possible. And honestly me have a marketing background I would be comparing it to the lapua case stuff like a 30 lapua or 300 ultra mag. Simply because bees are already the top of the crop but much less know and sexy than the lapua. Most casuals know the lapua but would never know the 338-378 is faster. Remember it's all about optics and casting the best light on your product.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.