New Kentucky state elk record 408 3/8

KYHILLJACK

My neighbor who owns the property across from me took this elk last Saturday. Believe it was a 322 yard shot off sticks with .300 mag. I feel I had a small role in this as he had asked me to feed and water his pony while he was gone hunting.:rolleyes:
Mr. Giles took the bull in Knott County on Saturday during the bull elk weekend. Photo credit - Doug Giles.

Attachments

• 62389.jpg
    62389.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 572
That is a nice bull. Now if he lets you hunt on his place and you draw a tag you'll have a chance to better it :)

Didn't even realize they build them that big.... nice job.....I think my wife would hate me I would have a full mount done.

Nice bull!!! I would love to draw an elk tag but the odds are definitely not in my favor. With 70,000 people putting in for 1000 tags, and no preference point system. I'd be better off buying lottery tickets. And living in KY doesn't help the odds much.

My neighbor who owns the property across from me took this elk last Saturday. Believe it was a 322 yard shot off sticks with .300 mag. I feel I had a small role in this as he had asked me to feed and water his pony while he was gone hunting.:rolleyes:
Mr. Giles took the bull in Knott County on Saturday during the bull elk weekend. Photo credit - Doug Giles.

I'd be with half of it.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.