New in Montana

szeitner

Good morning all. I found this site while trying to locate an action for a build. I live in SE Montana, and have been shooting/hunting for about 45 years. I spent 24 years in the LEO field, and was a sniper, as well as a firearms instructor for many years.

Good old uncle Sam allowed me to travel and live in several states, Arizona, Texas, Tennessee, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia, and now finally back home in Montana. Now that I am out of that rat race, I am in sales at a local lumber yard...and enjoying it!

After a divorce, my collection dwindled, but I am in the process of getting it built back up. I like to hunt upland game, and really enjoy getting out after coyotes and prairie dogs. Also enjoy lots of big game hunting.

Scott

011_8A.jpg

Welcome Scott, to Montana and Longrangehunting.com. You should be in a pretty good spot for yotes and p-dogs.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.