New Guy - Georgia

Welcome from Atlanta. This is a great forum. You'll find there are many opinions here and I'm just as opinionated. Some are on point and some are not. I've learned a lot here and you will too.

I have a CA Summit TI in 6.5 CM. It's plenty for GA game and feral hogs out to 500 meters. And it is the most accurate rifle I'v ever shot - < .25 MOA. I've never shot a Fierce but I like its action with a shorter bolt lift with 3 lugs. Proof rifles actions are based on a 700 Footprint (2 lugs), as is CA's. If you put a large scope (with a larger tube) on either of them their 90 degree lift can be an issue. Any of the rifles you are looking at should be fine.

I grew up in the high desert of west Texas but the Army brought me here. It's cooler here and has a lot of pretty trees, so I never left.

Enjoy your shooting.

Not originally from GA, this is where my path brought my after 24 years in the Army. I've been on here reading and trying to learn. I've never really been a long distance guy, but I would like to get into shooting more. I have a buddy who bought a CA 6.5 PRC and wants me to get one as well. I've been looking at the CA, Fierce and Proof Research rifles. Hoping to learn more and maybe getting into shooting soon. Thanks!
Come to Barbour Creek LongRange shooting school. We are near you in alabama. We teach every thing about LongRange you will need to get started in our level 1

Come to Barbour Creek LongRange shooting school. We are near you in alabama. We teach every thing about LongRange you will need to get started in our level 1
Actually I just saved your website and was going to call you. Can I come by myself or do I need a buddy to come as well. As a retired 1SG 11B to another retired 1SG, thank you for your service as well. Thank you.

Actually I just saved your website and was going to call you. Can I come by myself or do I need a buddy to come as well. As a retired 1SG 11B to another retired 1SG, thank you for your service as well. Thank you.
Thank you brother. Nope come alone no problem You'll be in class with other like-minded people you'll make a new contact some new friends everything from outfitters to just retired military to blue-collar workers your name it they all come here

Thank you brother. Nope come alone no problem You'll be in class with other like-minded people you'll make a new contact some new friends everything from outfitters to just retired military to blue-collar workers your name it they all come here
Perfect, I will call to check in and get more info, thanks.

Well, I'm super excited to get my own Deer lease in KY (last minute deal) and it's only 15 min from my buddies house which is a bonus. He has a new CA 6.5 PRC with a NightForce scope he said I could use/try out during rifle season to see how I like it. Can't wait to try it out.