New guy from MN

jonesry09

New guy to the forum here from MN.

Big game hunter who transitioned from a bow hunter to a rifle hunter. I still bow hunt, but tend to do 75% of my hunting with a rifle these days. A lot of that stems from me transition from hunting in Alberta, Canada to now the western states.

Was fortunate enough to win a desert big horn hunt through epic outdoors last year where I went down to Mexico and shot an awesome ram. That only pushed me further down to path to wanting to achieve the sheep slam and the NA slam.

I caught the bug (no not covid) and I have it bad!
IMG_4962.jpg

Last edited:
New guy to the forum here from MN.

Big game hunter who transitioned from a bow hunter to a rifle hunter. I still bow hunt, but tend to do 75% of my hunting with a rifle these days. A lot of that stems from me transition from hunting in Alberta, Canada to now the western states.

Was fortunate enough to win a desert big horn hunt through epic outdoors last year where I went down to Mexico and shot an awesome ram. That only pushed me further down to path to wanting to achieve the sheep slam and the NA slam.

I caught the bug (no not covid) and I have it bad!
You should post some pictures of the ram. We would love to see it.

Welcome and beautiful ram!

The sheep game is a great one, but...expensive one. 3 of the 4 can be bought the 4th can be a bit problematic:)

Again, thanks for sharing