New Guy from FL

FlatCat

Long time listener (lurker), first time caller (poster).

I've been a checking out this site for quite some time but never joined until now. There's a ton of info throughout the site from some great members. I'm from Florida and relatively new to long range hunting. I got he opportunity to hunt antelope in WY last year and this year am fortunate enough to get an Elk tag in Idaho. I'm trying to soak up as much info as possible so that I can be successful, and at the least learn a ton for the next opportunity.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Welcome to the form! Counting down the days till I move back to Florida myself. Where in FL? This site is great but hope you have more will power than I do! My wallet has never been the same since discovering long range hunting!

Long time listener (lurker), first time caller (poster).

I've been a checking out this site for quite some time but never joined until now. There's a ton of info throughout the site from some great members. I'm from Florida and relatively new to long range hunting. I got he opportunity to hunt antelope in WY last year and this year am fortunate enough to get an Elk tag in Idaho. I'm trying to soak up as much info as possible so that I can be successful, and at the least learn a ton for the next opportunity.

Looking forward to being part of the community!
Welcome from Tennessee I'm from Florida myself born there also have a buddy I'm trying to teach and get into Long Range in Florida now

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.