New Guy from FL

Thank you for all the welcome wishes!

Welcome to the form! Counting down the days till I move back to Florida myself. Where in FL? This site is great but hope you have more will power than I do! My wallet has never been the same since discovering long range hunting!

Thanks. I'm from Central Florida. We'll have to see about will power. I'm already drooling over some of these rifles and optics that so many members have. I'm a south paw, which is a blessing and a curse. It sucks becuase there's so many nice rifles and caliber choices that are made for righties that aren't made for lefties. However, I'm confident that if I were right handed I'd have no money in my bank account.

Welcome from NW Florida...
What part of Florida are you from?

Central Florida. Where in NW FL are your from?

Welcome to the forum! What kind of shooting do you like to do these days?

Where I'm from there aren't a ton of ranges that stretch out past 300 yards, so most of the shooting I do is 100-300. Looking to stretch out a little further though once I can find some places that ca. Accommodate it.

Welcome from the People's Republic of Maryland. My parents are in Ocala. So it's a good place!

We
Long time listener (lurker), first time caller (poster).

I've been a checking out this site for quite some time but never joined until now. There's a ton of info throughout the site from some great members. I'm from Florida and relatively new to long range hunting. I got he opportunity to hunt antelope in WY last year and this year am fortunate enough to get an Elk tag in Idaho. I'm trying to soak up as much info as possible so that I can be successful, and at the least learn a ton for the next opportunity.

Looking forward to being part of the community!
[/QUOTE
Welcome aboard, from New York (the God fearin, gun loving side not the Coumo hole side)!

Welcome, spend my winters in Florida killin pigs and fishin. Just bought a El Camino in Dunnellon.

That's awesome! There's certainly no shortage of fish and hogs in Florida. I'm sure you stay plenty busy in the winters between the two of those activities.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.