• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New GRIP-N-PULL model

GRIP N PULL

Official LRH Sponsor
We have a new puller coming! We are proud to introduce the MIL. SPEC. GRIP-N-PULL. It will have all the rifle calibers used by today's military. 5.56mm, 7.62mm, 338, and the big 50! We are looking at next week for availability. Price will be $34.99. I will post pictures as soon as we get them finished. Thanks

www.grip-n-pull.com

Davidson Plier Style Bullet Pullers | Sinclair Intl

How does your puller differ from this model? I notice yours says "Patent Pending".

I have never used one of these pullers. I didn't even know they existed until after we filed a provisional patent. Our pullers are made from stainless steel where that one is aluminum. The GRIP-N-PULL has more capability because of more caliber slots and they will pull crimped bullets. Thanks

I have never used one of these pullers. I didn't even know they existed until after we filed a provisional patent. Our pullers are made from stainless steel where that one is aluminum. The GRIP-N-PULL has more capability because of more caliber slots and they will pull crimped bullets. Thanks

I purchased the full set and the smaller calibers work fine. The 338 would not pull the 300 Berger out without using cheater bars installed. It would slide off the bullet. This was seated with out a crimp, 338-378 Weatherby. Is it the Stainless steel or just the ogive of the bullet not having enough bearing surface on the puller. It deformed the bullet and scared it heavily up until the puller contact slipped off. 7mm worked great! Any thoughts? Sure would like some help here.:)

I purchased the full set and the smaller calibers work fine. The 338 would not pull the 300 Berger out without using cheater bars installed. It would slide off the bullet. This was seated with out a crimp, 338-378 Weatherby. Is it the Stainless steel or just the ogive of the bullet not having enough bearing surface on the puller. It deformed the bullet and scared it heavily up until the puller contact slipped off. 7mm worked great! Any thoughts? Sure would like some help here.:)

Hello,

Sounds like there is not enough bearing surface to get a good purchase on the bullet. In this case you can usually use the next size down to grab the bullet and pull it out and then use the correct size to finish pulling it out. It will probably leave a mark on the bullet but in my experience will not affect POI. I hope this helps.