• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Grip-n-pull

schmidty85

Hey guys just checking If anyone has a grip-n-pull standard at pier laying around that they don't use. I have a bunch of bullets to pull and these looked slick!

I have one but I use it. Best to order one and then polish the area that grips the bullets or it will leave scratches in bullet. Make sure you keep it tight and not let it slip.

Hey guys just checking If anyone has a grip-n-pull standard at pier laying around that they don't use. I have a bunch of bullets to pull and these looked slick!
I have I will sell for $30.00 new but no box.

I have one but I use it. Best to order one and then polish the area that grips the bullets or it will leave scratches in bullet. Make sure you keep it tight and not let it slip.

I'm curious about your note on the scratches in bullet, are you concerned with accuracy? If the grip and pull is polished will that effect the ability to grab the bullet? I've had problem with mine grabbing moly coated bullets to pull.

Mine just seemed to have some rough places and sharp edges from the water jet that was used to cut these out. Those were what needed polished. As far as the griping goes the coated bullets would require more effort to prevent slipping. Any bullets I pull I only use for target practice. I keep those stored in a different container. I would never use those for long range hunting. I have not tested for accuracy yet at long range with any pued bullets. But plan to later this spring to see if those affect accuracy.