New Death Ray on the way !

Stiltsville

Banned
300 Win Mag, perfect platform for my new Swaro !

Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 12.05.51 PM.jpg

Will be buying another barrel for this. Looked at all the 6.5 alternatives. As the rifle is set up for 300 Win mag, I decided on 264 Win Mag to avoid any feed and function issues. I know it's not "cutting edge" but in a 28" it can be close to any of the "in" 6.5s and can always be loaded down to CM or PRC levels.

Perfect spot to park my new Swaro 5-25.

I own 3 R8 for PRS ,FIELD TARGET and Presision where the TARGET is 3mm at 100 meters. No complaints with 5.ooo+ a year except they are expensive. Also 1 R93 for huntin, took 35 mountain goats and wild sheep with the 270 barrel, a few hundred plains game with the 8x68 and elephant, buffalo with the 458 Lott barrel. Always the same stock and trigger. Happy guy!

Blasers are one of the most popular rifles in Europe and the UK - I think they sold over a million of the R93.

I've found they probably have the best out of the box accuracy of the factory rifles that we see in this country. Also, the bolt system takes some getting used to, but is insanely quick.

Sam

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.