New build

Gray R

Hey guys I'm gettin close to doin a build. I'm shooting a semi custom now and I'd like to get one more specialized. I know what stock and scope I'm gonna use but Im open to suggestions of action of barrel. Lemme know what has worked for you personally. Also it's going to be another 6.5x284 thanks!

Hey guys I'm gettin close to doin a build. I'm shooting a semi custom now and I'd like to get one more specialized. I know what stock and scope I'm gonna use but Im open to suggestions of action of barrel. Lemme know what has worked for you personally. Also it's going to be another 6.5x284 thanks!

Gonna be used for hunting just range? What animals? What distances?

I'm in co for a year with school so prairie dogs and range time now then range and whitetails out to maybe 6-700 back home. I Just can't decide on which custom action there's a lot of good to be said about em all

I'm in co for a year with school so prairie dogs and range time now then range and whitetails out to maybe 6-700 back home. I Just can't decide on which custom action there's a lot of good to be said about em all

I think something in the 6mm to 6.5mm would be where id be looking... Maybe a 6.5-06... I just pulled the trigger on a custom being built by Dallas Lane of Lane Precision Rifles... Building me a 280ai on a Stiller action.

Yeah it's going to be a 6.5x284. I am absolutely in love with that caliber it's going in a mcmillan and I'm thinkin a broughton or bartlein barrel but I just was hoping to hear everyone's personal experience with their customs thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts