New 6.5 bullets comming soon?

James Jones

I was looking through Midway's web site and see that they have advertised Nosler .264 bullets comming soon , in the Accubond line and compatition line.
the accubond is gonna be a 130gr.

Anybody else hear anything about this?

I will be interested to see what I can get out of my wifes 6.5mm Allen Magnum with this bullet weight. It will hit 3575 fps with the 142 gr SMK without running the pressures up at all so I suspect with top loads we can break 3700 fps easily. Should be interesting!!

Does Midway have any BC data on their techical information page for this bullet yet?

TO be honest I would have much rather seen a 140 gr Accubond in 6.5mm but I guess that is not going to happen so we will have to like what we get from them.

Kirby Allen(50)

I've noticed while reading at noslers forum most requests for new bullets tend to trend for lite for caliber stuff.

Yes read somewhere it was gonna be a 130 g.- I also vote for a 140 though.

Kirby,
I've been researching the accubonds the past couple days. The ones I looked at all had the same BC as the ball. tip.

HTH.
C'ya, John.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts